Corporate Investigative Due Dilligence
Due diligence background checks give you the information you need to make important business decisions. Know the facts before you enter into a business transaction with an individual or a business.
Our motto is “Trust But Verify.” Before you take on that prospective client or enter into a transaction you want to know everything you can about the business and people involved. When harmful records come to light after a deal, the fallout can be costly.
Due diligence background checks are often conducted prior to engaging with a client, before settling a dispute, during a merger or acquisition and when they are vetting vendors/suppliers/distributors/dealers.
Our due diligence background checks often include, but are not limited to the following:
- Business Affiliations/Ownership (Subsidiaries)
- Regulatory Issues
- Litigation History
- Professional Licenses
- Bad Press / Media Controversies
- Business Credit Profiles
- Education Verifications
- Employment Verifications
We verify all findings pertaining to your subject or subject company to ensure that the information we provide in our reports is accurate.
Other Services We Provide
- Anti-Counterfeiting Investigations in Kenya
- Asset Recovery / Litigation in Kenya
- Background Checks in Kenya
- Cheating & Infidelity Investigations in Kenya
- Close Protection Security Services in Kenya
- Contraband Goods Investigations in Kenya