Illegal Imports Investigations
Importers of illegal good would sell anything that turns a profit, without regard to consumer safety and without regard for the law. They manufacture goods as cheaply as possible with the single goal of maximizing their return. The costs of illegal imports are shared by all of us – consumers, manufacturers, retailers, communities and entire economies.
When conducting illegal imports investigations our strategies usually involve the following:
- Identifying the supply chain from the end seller to the source, to gather evidence to expose the importers to legal or other remedies.
- Trap purchases to obtain samples together with offers to supply to use as evidence.
- Use of various front companies to make covert trade approaches.
- Conducting and designing market surveys to highlight specific problems in the market place.
- We commission forensic analysis of products and packaging to assist with investigations.
- Provision of evidence for seizure and destruction orders of infringing products.
In today’s economy, consumers believe that illegal imports is a harmless crime. They feel no regret when they pay for illegal goods / items. The consumer believes that, it’s just another remarkable deal.
Protection Masters has assisted many alot of corporate companies and business in enforcing their rights in both civil and criminal cases, and have earned our reputation as a leader in the field of Illegal Imports detection & investigations.
Other Services We Provide
- Anti-Counterfeiting Investigations in Kenya
- Asset Recovery / Litigation in Kenya
- Background Checks in Kenya
- Cheating & Infidelity Investigations in Kenya
- Close Protection Security Services in Kenya
- Contraband Goods Investigations in Kenya
I used Protection Masters to investigate a personal fraud matter. I was impressed by the professionalism of Julius, the lead investigator. He was knowledgeable about the local political and security environment and was able to explain issues clearly. One of the most useful aspects of his service was his local connections in the police and government - this enabled him to quickly verify information and uncover additional aspects of the case. I recommend Julius and Protection Masters as a reliable firm.
The reports I received were timely and accurate. Very reliable
i got timely and detailed results that were very helpful. Very customer centric. I would definitely want to work with you again.
5he services are customer centric and very timely. The best there is.
The services are just a call away. Very profesional