Private Forensic Investigations in Kenya
Protection Masters Private Investigators is proud to offer a full range of forensic services from fingerprint and handwriting analysis to DNA profiling and paternity testing.
Once the exclusive domain of the Police and Security Services, our specialists are able to find scientific proof to help solve crimes, uncover new evidence and confirm family relationships, for private individuals, businesses and insurance companies.
Our team of experts will attend crime scenes and other locations, obtain forensic evidence, and carry out a thorough scientific examination of that evidence, supported by full laboratory facilities.
Our range of services includes:
- DNA investigations. We carry out private and legal DNA testing for a variety of reasons including tracing missing people, establishing issues of paternity and family relationships, and DNA profiling.
- Fingerprint analysis. Carried out at the scene of a crime in order to identify and eliminate people who have been present at that scene.
- Handwriting analysis. We compare handwriting samples to establish whether the same person was responsible for both. If only one sample is available and you have a suspect in mind, we can arrange to obtain another sample for comparison using covert or overt means.
- Human fluid investigations. We are able to examine various human fluids such as blood, urine, semen, and saliva for DNA testing, and drug and alcohol testing.
Other Forensic Investigations
In addition to human forensics, our team of specialists carry out a variety of other forensic investigations, including:
- Lie detector testing (Polygraph) We carry out lie detector tests using an experienced polygraph tester and the latest techniques to establish the truth about a persons activities or feelings.
- Computer and mobile phone forensics. Our digital forensics experts can carry out a thorough examination of a computer, laptop, tablet, mobile phone or any device capable of storing data such as a USB stick or an external hard drive. We will find evidence of usage, deleted files and data, and internet browsing history.
Forensic evidence offers an impartial route to the truth and is useful in a wide variety of cases. If you are interested in finding out more about any of our forensic services, contact our experienced team at Insight to explain your case and let us advise you.