Who we are
Protection Masters is a leading private investigation company based in Nairobi, specialized in brand protection, fraud and other investigation services in East Africa and the rest of Sub-Saharan Africa, mainly for corporate and institutional clients.
Our well-trained, highly-experienced investigators provide our clients with discrete, confidential and result-oriented investigative services, using the most innovative, penetrating techniques and technology available. We always strive for valuable, reliable and sustainable results.
Over the years we have established a proven track record in managing investigations and operations for clients across all major industries, resulting in thousands of seizures and hundreds of successful fraud investigations.
OUR CORE VALUES - Our Code of Conduct
- Integrity and honesty represent the foundations of our company and of all our doings.
- We offer 100% discretion – 100% transparency: no talk about clients, all the talk with clients. Always.
- We are accountable for our behavior and decisions. We say what we mean, we do what we say. We take ownership and pride for our work. We focus. We deliver with quality. We deliver on time.
Our Code of Conduct provides us with behavioral and ethical guidelines for appropriate professional and fair conduct in all our doings. This includes, among others:
- Responsibility to comply with laws and regulations
- No room for bribery or corruption for all stakeholders – from principals to staff to partners to clients
- No tolerance for disclosing classified information
- Financial integrity and fiscal responsibility
Our client base includes domestic and international market leaders across a wide range of industries. Some examples:
- agricultural chemicals
- alcohol beverages
- fast moving consumer goods (FMCG)
- industrial gas
- plastic recycling
- vertical mobility solutions
- water & energy
We are also proud service partners of several NGOs, NPOs as well as sub-groups of supranational organizations.